Jupiter is comprised of 22 square miles of perfection for every taste. The town stretches from the Atlantic Ocean in the east with miles of picture perfect public beaches west past famous private golf courses such as The Bear’s Club, Admiral’s Cove and The Loxahatchee Club all the way to the western horse lover estates found in Jupiter Farms. Jupiter is well known for a diverse culture. Here you will find such notable interests as:
- Miles of wide sand public beach with plentiful free parking that never seems to get crowded. A boardwalk runs over the dunes along the beach for miles with stairs leading down to the guarded beach and showers intermittently placed. A wonderful place to walk, bike, run and live!
- The iconic Jupiter Lighthouse and Museum is open to the public to enjoy.
- Roger Dean Stadium in Abacoa, the spring training home for Major League baseball teams such as the Miami Marlins and the St. Louis Cardinals.
- Abacoa is also home to Florida Atlantic University’s MacArthur Campus. This northern campus of FAU is also the location of the Harriet L. Wilkes Honors College.
- The Scripps Research Institute.
- Excellent private and public schools many of which are A rated.
- The Maltz Jupiter Theatre
Jupiter real estate has something for everyone from the snowbird looking for a beach retreat to the year round residents looking for high valued homes for sale.
Click on any of the community names below to see real estate and homes for sale there and detailed community information. You can locate these on the Jupiter Neighborhoods Map
Shores Pointe is a new Pulte Community in Jupiter